|Another satisfied customer...|
"This is a sincere thank you to Annemarie May for her help in getting me organized.
She truly "Cuts To The Chase" and as a result I have an area which is much more organized and is a pleasure
to work in. I appreciated her professionalism and would recommend her services to anyone."
I am a proud member of The Professional Organizers of Canada.:
Why You Need A Professional Organizer...
- the average professional loses an hour a day due to disorganization.
- Americans now work 142 more hours a year than in 1973, a full
three and a half weeks.
- One half of US workers suffer from symptoms of burnout.
- Estimates show that only 25% of the population are naturally
organized, leaving the other 75% disorganized.
- 70% of adult Sudburians spend over 10 hours per week doing
unpaid household cleaning and organizing
- We wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time
- 80% of papers that are filed are never referenced again
*Professional Organizers in Canada
National Association of Professional Organizers
Survey conducted by Accountemps 2000, cited in Denver Biz Journal 1/12/2001
North Carolina’s Brunswick Beacon, Oct 1994
Worldtalk Corp, Santa Clara, CA, an internet security and consulting firm
Priorities Magazine, Sept/Oct 99
USPS 1998 report
I look forward to working with you,
Phone: (705) 522-1107