Organized Alternatives:
"We're pulling it together"
(705) 522-1107  
 
 
Another satisfied customer...

"This is a sincere thank you to Annemarie May for her help in getting me organized. She truly "Cuts To The Chase" and as a result I have an area which is much more organized and is a pleasure to work in. I appreciated her professionalism and would recommend her services to anyone."

Lori
________________________

I am a proud member of The Professional Organizers of Canada.:

Professional Organizers of Canada

Why You Need A Professional Organizer...

  • the average professional loses an hour a day due to disorganization.

  • Americans now work 142 more hours a year than in 1973, a full three and a half weeks.

  • One half of US workers suffer from symptoms of burnout.
  • Estimates show that only 25% of the population are naturally organized, leaving the other 75% disorganized.

  • 70% of adult Sudburians spend over 10 hours per week doing unpaid household cleaning and organizing

  • We wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time

  • 80% of papers that are filed are never referenced again

*Professional Organizers in Canada

    • National Association of Professional Organizers
    • Survey conducted by Accountemps 2000, cited in Denver Biz Journal 1/12/2001
    • North Carolina’s Brunswick Beacon, Oct 1994
    • Worldtalk Corp, Santa Clara, CA, an internet security and consulting firm
      Priorities Magazine, Sept/Oct 99
    • USPS 1998 report


I look forward to working with you,

Annemarie May
Professional Organizer
Organized Alternatives
Phone: (705) 522-1107
E-mail: info@organizedalternatives.com

  © 2013 Organized Alternatives
Valid HTML 4.01 TransitionalValid CSS!